About Us Learn about the Chamber
The Marshall County Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit, membership organization consisting of large and small businesses, industries, non-profits and individuals working together to strengthen the economy and community. We believe that shopping local saves jobs! Since the 1920's, the Chamber has serviced Lewisburg, Cornersville, Chapel Hill and Petersburg. Located one block off of the Lewisburg square, the Chamber is considered "the arm of the community", a valuable community resource. We are dedicated to creating a positive business and community environment by pursuing our mission, our promise, and our strategic goals.
To promote business, industry, and tourism, enhance economic and community development, and serve as a catalyst for improving the overall quality of life in Marshall County.
We will strive for excellence in the presentation of events, programs, and services that will be of value to our members.
We will be honest and transparent in our dealings with members, the media, our volunteers, our staff and the community in general.
Excellence in Customer Service
We will offer exceptional services for our members, guests, future citizens, and those inquiring by mail or phone. Positive first impressions are crucial.
We will engage the talents and skills of our staff, board of directors, and volunteers to work as a team to reach our mission and goals.
We will be responsible stewards of the dues and sponsorship revenues that we receive.
Our work and efforts will be exemplified by a strong sense of pride in our community and in the accomplishments of those who served before us.
We will protect our history and environment while supporting responsible growth within our organization and community.
OUR STRATEGIC GOALS
- Grow membership by offering exceptional value and services.
- Create opportunities and events to advance the success of our members.
- Develop and connect leaders for the future of Leadership Marshall .
- Demonstrate the Chamber's willingness to partner with other organizations in a collaborative role to work on projects or events that will positively impact members and the community.
- Operate the Chamber with creativity, innovation, integrity, efficiency and determination.
- Make public to the community information about events or resources that will improve their quality of life.
- Promote shopping local.